We provide $300.00 shopping spree! Twice a year for uniform clothing and shoes. Come work with us!
Infant teachers are a special group of people! If you love to snuggle with, talk to and play on the floor with babies, we have a job for you!
- Must be passionate regarding the Childcare Industry and have a "can-do" attitude.
- Provide physical care to the youngest of our children. Bottle feeding, diaper changing, maintain sleep schedule, promote physical and emotional development, and provide tender loving care.
- implement educational curriculum by developing classroom actives based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Lead by example: encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain daily communications with parents through informal discussions and digital communication platform Kid Reports.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards, safety and security of the children.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Basic computer skills using a tablet.
- Ability to work well with other people to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Clear background check.
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in a Bright From the Start licensed day care facility.
- ECE training or classes including TCC, CDA or Associates in ECE.
- $300.00 per year uniform allowance.
- Optional vision and dental insurance.
- Discount childcare.
- Additional wage compensation for closing schedule.
- Additional wage compensation for bus drivers.
Five Forks Academy has been serving the Brookwood and Parkview clusters since 2005. Please visit our Facebook page and our website www.fiveforksacademy.com.
Salary: $10 to $14/Hr
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 1 Yr
Location: Lilburn, GA