Childcare teacher in a Christian Facility. Perform a variety of tasks, such as diapering, feeding, and overseeing play.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Care for children in institutional setting, such as group homes, nursery schools, private businesses, or schools for the handicapped.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
- Dress children and change diapers.
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Create developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Regulate children's rest periods.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as taking attendance, editing internal paperwork, and making phone calls.
- Organize and participate in recreational activities and outings, such as games and field trips.
- Perform general personnel functions, such as supervision, training, and scheduling.
- High School Diploma
- Able to pass back ground check
- Able to pass heath screening
Nice To Haves
Experience working with children
CDA or above
Salary : $12 to $14/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Gallatin, TN