The Administrative Assistant will work to provide administrative support to the Deputy Director of Head Start Services and to the overall program. This position will initiate and coordinate the administrative functions required in effective implementation of administrative policies of the program.
Please apply directly using the link: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ACELERO&cws=48&rid=8922
The Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities chiefly fall within the following core functions, although s/he may perform other tasks as needed.
- Administrative Support
- Record Keeping and Reporting
- Fiscal Management
- General Staff Responsibilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent; AA/AS in business or a related field preferred
- Prior experience with office/general administration
- Physical exam and background checks are required for this position.
- Travel required locally or long-distance up to 10% of the time for work-related meetings and functions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Nice To Haves
- Ability to interact effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills, using MS Office applications and other basic data systems including internet navigation.
- Must be honest, dependable and able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
The mission of Shine Early Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive family and child outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy work place.
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Louisville, KY