The Curriculum Manager is responsible for developing a quality education curriculum that supports the learning goals of the center. The Curriculum Manager coordinates ordering of supplies and materials to conduct the lessons. The Curriculum Manager works with the Teachers to ensure that they are prepared to deliver the lesson plans and that the lesson plans meet the curriculum guidelines. S/he oversees professional development plan for the center and individual teachers. S/he also manages the quality improvement activities including accreditation self-study.
- Develop curriculum that meets the learning goals of the center and supports cognitive development of the children.
- Work with Teachers to develop lesson plans that support curriculum; ensure they have access to appropriate materials.
- Review Teacher notes and comments and make suggestions for improvement.
- Collaborate with Teachers to prepare means of sharing curriculum with parents.
- Identify educational opportunities to further develop skills of center staff.
- Stay abreast of new developments in early learning curricula; introduce curricula improvements.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in early childhood setting; significant curriculum development.
- Strong understanding of child development.
- Ability to work well with others and to foster a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Salary: $11 to $13/Hr
Minimum Education: Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 2 Yrs
Location: Dacula, GA