Great opportunity to be part of a growing team as an Early Education Teacher at Ready, Set, Grow, a new child care program in Vermont’s beautiful Northeast Kingdom!
Are you interested in:
· Supporting children in an enriching play-based environment?
· Engaging in open, strength-based communication with families and other professionals?
· Encouraging the social and emotional well-being of children?
· Assuring children’s individual learning styles and needs are met?
· Working in a beautiful location?
If yes, this job might be perfect for you!
Our ideal candidate meets the following qualifications: At least a BA or BS with a concentration in ECE, Child or Human Development, Elementary Education, Special Education with a birth to 8 years of age focus; a Vermont Early Childhood & Afterschool Career Ladder 4 or 4A certification, 12 months experience working with children grade 3 and younger, successful completion of a 3 credit college course in program management, staff supervision, administration, or human resource management; or BA degree with at least 30 college credits in early childhood or school-age focus and 12 months experience working with groups of children grade 3 and under.