The Food Service Coordinator supervises food preparation and serves meals and snacks to center children. The Food Service Coordinator is responsible for maintenance, cleanliness, inventory and safety of kitchen.
- Plan menus in accordance with nutritional guidelines and food restrictions.
- Prepare, cook and deliver meals.
- Maintain hygiene and safety of kitchen in according with state licensing requirements.
- Order food and related supplies to ensure a well-stocked kitchen.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Basic math skills for measuring and portioning.
- Must know their way around a kitchen and be able to use common appliances
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
Vacation and Holiday pay
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Eagleville, TN