At Kids 'R' Kids #8 we expect teachers to be kind, loving, fun, professional and creative. Teachers should instill a love of learning in their students and focus on helping each individual student learn at his or her own pace. Teachers should be reliable and independent, flexible and a good team player.
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
Kids "R" Kids #8 / Candidate must be dependable, energetic, nurturing and hard working.
- Previous experience in childcare or other related field a plus
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children and parents
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- All teachers must willing to have a comprehensive background check.
- All teachers must have a valid CPR and First Aid certification or obtain one within the first 90 days.
Nice To Haves
- Fun environment, strong team work, on the job training and support.
- No need to work major holidays, nights or weekends!
- Paid holidays & paid vacation
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancements
- Paid time off
- Child Care benefits
Kids 'R' Kids #8
Salary: $8.50 to $10/Hr
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Lawrenceville, GA