: Inspiring Scholars Academy provides a Project Based Learning Educational Program for children 6 weeks-5 years of age. Our mission is to inspire our students to achieve academic excellence and to equip them with the skills to be confident, successful, and independent scholars. We offer a safe and nurturing environment where children get the attention and care they need. Candidates will need to be willing to go above and beyond the call of duty at all times, be flexible, creative, open-minded, a team player, and willing to be held to an exceptional standard of performance. Most importantly, you will understand that we do not have any time to waste when it comes to educating our kids
We are seeking 2 Assistant Teacher positions full time and part time . The responsibilities for this position include, but may not be limited to the following:
1. Help create and follow weekly lesson plans.
2. Guides each child's development, conduct observations and maintain records.
3. Provide feedback to lead teacher and parents with regards to classroom activities and each child's development.
4. Positive communication with all parents and staff.
5. Works with Director, Assistant Director, and parents to solve any potential problems in the classroom concern behavior issues and/or academic challenges.
6. Maintains appropriate records on each child.
7. Assistant with daily attendance.
8. Provide daily head count to Cook of all meals served.
9. Follow posted classroom schedule at all times.
10. Maintain a clean and hazard free classroom at all times.
11. Participates in center events and training programs.
12. Additional duties as assigned.
13. Must be able to lift at least 30lbs from floor to standing.
14. Must be able sweep, mop, clean and disinfect classroom daily.
15. Must be able to hear and see to respond to children's needs in a quick manner.
As an Assistant Teacher/Caregiver in this facility, you are expected to maintain a positive and professional attitude and appearance at all times. Teamwork is important and you are expected to be a cooperative team member.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the following minimum requirements for Assistant Teacher:
-At least one year verifiable experience in childcare
-Familiar with Bright from the Start Rules and Regulations
.-Clear background check
-Must be loving, caring and nurturing
-Must Be At Least 18 Years Old and have a High School Diploma