Inspiring Scholars is seeking a caring and committed individual to join our team as part of our
Childcare Staff! If you have previous daycare experience and/or understanding of early childhood education, and would love to be a part of an organization that works to give back to our community, APPLY TODAY!
**We are currently hiring for Morning and Afternoon shifts.
- Meet individual needs of the children by interacting to support both learning and play.
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and other staff members.
- Safely transport children in a bus or van from educational environment to another.
- The ability to maintain a safe and violation free driving record.
- Ensure the safety of each child by maintaining vehicle functionality on a regular basis as well as implement safety procedures with their school director.
- Responsible for the direct care, supervision and well being of all children enrolled in the center, implementing age appropriate activities.
- Will monitor classroom area to ensure the safety and well being of all participants, providing a positive environment while actively encouraging participation to ensure growth and development.
- Ensures facility is neat, clean, orderly and free of all safety impediments.
- Exemplifies and maintains appropriate behavior at all times for participants, actively listens to all children and shows patience, understanding and respect for others.
- Develops and fosters interpersonal relationships and actively creates an environment of cooperation, and friendliness toward others.
- Records daily attendance and maintains accurate and complete records.
- Ensures all supplies are well maintained and readily available.
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- An understanding of all current state and local regulations
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Individual must possess the ability to work with children ages 5-17 years of age, along with the ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail and customer service skills required.
- Must develop and maintain commitment to the mission of the Inspiring Scholars, along with possessing sound judgment, maturity, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must past a criminal background and drug test check
- CPR/First Aid certification preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour
Salary: $9 to $9/Hr
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 1 Yr
Location: Douglasville, Ga