Puffer Child Care Center & Preschool is seeking a warm, loving, energetic individuals to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a love for teaching and working with children. Puffer Child Care Center & Preschool is a 5-STAR, outdoor play-based center and values patience, flexibility, and willingness to work with all age groups.
- Covering Breaks
- Assisting Teachers
- Practicing Active Supervision of the Children
- Keeping a Clean Classroom and Outdoor Environment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 18 Years of Age
- Pass Background Check and Finger Prints
- Current Infant and Child CPR/First Aid (or willing to obtain)
- Ability to squat, bend, kneel, and life children up to 40 lbs.
Nice To Haves
A love of outdoor education, additional applicable coursework, and a sense of humor and play.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (After 90 Days)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 4 In-Serivce Days (Professional Development)
Salary : $15 to $16/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Morrisville, VT