Seeking an Energetic Infant Teacher to join our Organization. Must be very organized, and love Infants! Staff member will provide a nurturing and safe environment for infants to develop and reach age appropriate milestones. The ideal candidate must be a caring individual who enjoys teaching young children with the ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
Candidate should be able to work Monday through Friday
School Hours- 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Must be able to work with a 1:6 Ratio
- Weekly Lesson Plans, and Monthly Themed Bulletin Boards are a Must
- SIDS and CPR and 1st Aid Certifications (or willingness to obtain these).
- One year of Early Childhood Education experience in a Licensed Childcare.
- Clean Criminal History
- Must have ECE courses or be willing to enroll in classes
- Must complete BFTS training and the Power Language Training
Nice To Haves
Associate's Degree in Early Childhood education or similar field.
- Paid Time Off
- Tour Incentives
- Paid Birthdays Off
- Paid Holiday
- Paid Staff Development
- Free Parking
- Monthly Staff Luncheons
- Free Training
- Discounted Insurance
Atlanta School of Excellence aims to provide a safe nurturing environment that promotes the emotional growth, well-being and development of children through programs that educate and develop social, ethical, and intellectual skills.
Salary: $10 to $13/Hr
Minimum Education: Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 1 Yr
Location: Atlanta , Georgia