Responsible for assisting with the daily operation of Scottdale Early Learning Programs; Curriculum Specialist will function as a resource and coach for classroom staff, interns, and volunteers. Supervise, observe, coach, mentor an monitor all classroom activities, curriculum and children's records; review and analyze data on child outcomes to ensure the effective integration and interdisciplinary work. (7am-4pm- tentative)
- Develop curriculum that meets the learning goals of the center and supports cognitive development of the children.
- Work with Teachers to develop lesson plans that support curriculum; ensure they have access to appropriate materials.
- Review Teacher notes and comments and make suggestions for improvement.
- Collaborate with Teachers to prepare means of sharing curriculum with parents.
- Identify educational opportunities to further develop skills of center staff.
- Stay abreast of new developments in early learning curricula; introduce curricula improvements.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in early childhood setting; significant curriculum development.
- Strong understanding of child development.
- Ability to work well with others and to foster a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's
Minimum Experience: 2 Yrs
Location: Scottdale, GA