We are in need of a teacher to work with the young 3 year olds. The hours would be 8:00-5:00, Monday through Friday. Pay is based on education and experience.
Start date as soon as possible.
- Curriculum updating
- Monthly Goals - from Portage
- Portfolio via Brightwheel
- Classroom arrangement/keep classroom clean
- Communicate and greet parents
- Input information on Brightwheel for parents
- Quarterly newsletter
- Take pictures - for general use and portfolios
- Attend Monthly Staff meetings
- Attain 25 CEUs once a year
- Keep common areas clean (bathroom, sink)
- Change diapers & work on potty training
- Language acquisition (talking to children, them solve problems, etc...)
- Implement Spanish words
- Sign in on time, and leave on time (unless asked by a Director to do otherwise)
- ART: 3 different child process artwork on display, Art work needs: date, child's name, why/what they did (on the front). Art work should be changed a minimum of every 4 weeks, 3-D artwork also needs to be done monthly
- Associates or Bachelors in Early Childhood or something related to education required.
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
Required, but ok to get once hired:
- First Aid/CPR/AED training
- Shaken Baby Syndrome training
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Paid Training/Education
- Retirement plan
- Paid Staff meetings
- Childcare discount
We believe children engaged in active learning and play build a personal knowledge of the world around them through action, engagement and reflection. We believe that children make meaning of these experiences through interactions with teachers, parents, the community and each other.
Salary: $10 to $12/Yr
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Brookfield, WI