Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth needed for preschool students.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Attend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers.
- Teach basic skills, such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, storytelling, and field trips.
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Set up classroom materials or equipment.
- Provide for basic needs of children.
- Teach life skills.
- Establish rules or policies governing student behavior.
- Read to students.
- Plan educational activities.
- create weekly lesson plan
Commensurate with experience
Salary: $10 to $12/Hr
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 2 Yrs
Location: Stone Mountain, GA