Para Professional who has ASL skills
- Display student work
- Distribute instructional or library materials.
- Encourage students.
- Establish rules or policies governing student behavior.
- Evaluate student work.
- Maintain inventories of materials, equipment, or products.
- Maintain student records.
- Modify teaching methods or materials to accommodate student needs.
- Monitor student behavior, social development, or health.
- Monitor student performance.
- Plan educational activities.
- Plan experiential learning activities.
- Mentor children
- Provide transparency with parents and staff at all times
Requirements (Please only apply if you meet the minimum requirements listed)
- Ability to utilize sign language, read, write, communicate and implement various course curriculum
- At candidates should have experience of 3 years Minimum in a P-K8 classroom, for special education OR have a current Paraprofessional Certificate. We E-Verify all candidates
- Must be flexible with multitasking and demeanor, able to redirect activities with children
- Must be punctual, arriving to work per schedule
- Must be articulate when communicating with staff, parents, and colleagues
- Must be professional with staff, parents and colleagues
- Must have a clean background history
- Must have reliable transportation
Nice To Haves
- Technology experience
- Hip Hop experience
- Arts and Crafts experience
- Foreign Language experience
Flexible working hours
Academic and/or Practicum experience
Small group size
Salary: $10 to $12/Hr
Minimum Education: Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 3 Yrs
Location: McDonough, GA