We are seeking Teachers to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Competitive Pay
· Generous Benefits
· Multi-STAR Rated Centers
· Nationally Accredited Program
Children, Inc., a United Way Agency Partner, is a highly rated nonprofit provider in child care, family support, and school age services in Greater Cincinnati. Children, Inc. services span prenatally through college and career. Our multi-generational approach to fighting poverty our community as well as our work in advocacy, training, and research builds a strong foundation for success for over 3,000 children and families in our region every year.
VISION STATEMENT: All families and children have what they need to do well and be well.
MISSION STATEMENT: We provide innovative programs to grow knowledge, skills, and strengths that allow families, children, and communities to flourish.
- Families, children and communities we provide:
- Outcomes in early care and education that insure school readiness and future academic achievement
- Effective cradle to career supports that encourage a growth mindset
- Family-centered supports that give caring adults the confidence and competence to do the best for children
- For practitioners around the world we provide:
- Research-based tools and strategies that are tested, scalable and sustainable
- Professional development that advances the professionalism and effectiveness of teachers
- Advocacy network that promotes public policies that support families and children
Early Childhood Jobs KY is a part of Kentucky Shared Services, brought to you by Community Coordinated Child Care (4-C).
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 1 Yr
Location: Covington, KY