This could be a full time or a part time position. The teacher can be utilized during the day to work in various classrooms to provide lunch breaks, substitute teacher role and to maintain proper ratios. Bus driving responsibilities begin @ 2:45. This teacher will take responsibility of School Age Children when they arrive.
- Meet and greet students upon arrival from elementary school.
- Provide a clean, imaginative classroom, activities and promote safe environment for the students.
- Homework assistance.
- Prepare, provide and clean up snack.
- Encourage active play on the playground including participating in organized games.
- Create, plan and implement an age appropriate curriculum.
- Complete proper housekeeping tasks to ensure clean environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills to instruct and supervise the Computer Station.
- Ability to work well with other staff members.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Must pass a full background check.
Nice To Haves
- Experience working in Bright From the Start licensed facility.
- ECE training or classes including TCC, CDA or Associates in ECE.
- $300.00 annual uniform allowance.
- Optional vision and dental insurance.
- Discount childcare.
- Additional wage compensation for closing schedule.
- Additional wage compensation for bus driver.
Five Forks Academy has been serving the Brookwood and Parkview clusters since 2005. Please visit our Facebook page and our website www.fiveforksacademy.com.
Salary: $10 to $14/Hr
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 1 Yr
Location: Lilburn, GA