We are looking for fun and energetic Assistant Teachers in the following classrooms:
- Toddler (18-24 months)
- Older Twos (30-36 months)
- Resource Teacher
Must be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment. Assisting the staff in implementing a quality educational program and in developing positive relationships with the children and their parents, the assistant teacher observes and documents children’s interest and progress, and relays that information back to parents and staff.
- Meet the individual's needs of the children
- Interact with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Maintain an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Implement activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicate appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning
- Participate in staff and training meetings.
- Commit to continuing education.
- Build teamwork with classroom teachers.
- Be flexible and available to work a shift that will fall during our schools operating hours 6:30 am and 6:30 pm Monday through Friday
- CDA is preferred but not required
- Minimum 12 months’ experience in a licensed center as an Assistant Teacher
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must clear full background check.
The Goddard School® offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Subsidized Comprehensive Benefits
- Paid time off
- Medical Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Professional Development and Training
- Affiliation with Leaders in the Childcare Field
Salary: $10 to $13/Hr
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 1 Yr
Location: Marietta, GA