Responsible for performing various administrative, clerical, and secretarial functions within the Tool Repair department.
- Provide exceptional customer service on the phone and in-person.
- Create and maintain estimates, invoices, and work orders for repairs.
- Call customers about estimates and completed repairs.
- Update customers on status of repairs and parts orders as needed.
- Order, receive and return parts for customer orders and repairs
- Must keep a record of all repairs and parts orders.
- Must possess a working knowledge of how to use a Windows computer, operate an email account, and use common office software such as Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work and complete tasks in a timely fashion in an environment that has constant distractions and interruptions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbal).
- Apply the principles and policies that govern the activities and processes of the Company.
- Perform various administrative tasks as assigned.
- Attention to detail and commitment to establish priorities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced manner
- Must be able to lift more than 15lbs without assistance
Nice To Haves
- Understanding of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Miller Hardware Company offers a generous benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), & paid time off
- Miller Hardware Company is an equal opportunity employer & drug free workplace
Miller Hardware Company has been serving the people and communities of South Georgia and North Florida since 1908. Miller Hardware Company has evolved into one of the largest independent hardware companies in South Georgia.
As a fourth generation family business, Miller Hardware Company continues to carry forward its reputable customer service through three distinct divisions.
Our Purpose - be a preferred place to work, a reliable place to shop, an example within our community.
Our Mission - to provide our employees with an honest and respectful working environment, where every individual can dedicate themselves to providing our customers with exceptional service.
Salary : $11 to $14.25/Hr
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Administrative
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Valdosta, GA