Come join our growing staff! Several positions available!
We are willing to train the right individuals, whether you are
just starting in ECE or have many years of experience in similar settings. Must
have great attitude, willingness to be flexible, and able to keep up in a fast
paced environment. Must be willing to complete required trainings and show a desire to learn!
Please call Stephanie at 802 855 8742 for more information.
Duties vary depending on position.
1. Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
2. Ability to relate positively to young children, parents and staff.
3. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs consistently throughout the day.
4. Must demonstrate great leadership and supervision skills.
5. Demonstrate success in working as a member of a team.
6. Effective and strong communication skills (orally and written)
7. Ability to relate positively to young children, parents and staff.
8. Be able to walk, squat/kneel, sit on floor, see, hear, speak with children to ensure childrens health and safety
Must complete required trainings for VT Licensing Regulations, which include: 9 hour Vermont Online Orientation (within 2 weeks of hire), Mandated Reporter Online Training (within 1 week of hire) and Pediatric First Aid/CPR (within 3 months of hire).