We are searching for the perfect match to join our older infant space! Fun enviornment, great team, Director on site daily.
Competitive wages for the right candidate!
For more information, Call Stephanie at 802 855 8742.
The lead teacher helps organize and run a classroom of 8 older infants (about 1-2 years of age) with an assistant. Lead Teachers are responsible for planning appropriate activities for children and follow already established routines.
Full duties include, but may not be limited to:
1. Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
2. Ability to relate positively to young children, parents and staff.
3. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs consistently throughout the day.
4. Must demonstrate great leadership and supervision skills.
5. Demonstrate success in working as a member of a team.
6. Effective and strong communication skills (orally and written)
7. Ability to relate positively to young children, parents and staff.
8. Be able to walk, squat/kneel, sit on floor, see, hear, speak with children to ensure childrens health and safety
MUST have at least 21 college credits in Early Childhood Education or a related area and at least one year of experiance in ECE.
Must complete required trainings for VT Licensing Regulations, which include: 9 hour Vermont Online Orientation (within 2 weeks of hire), Mandated Reporter Online Training (within 1 week of hire) and Pediatric First Aid/CPR (within 3 months of hire).