We are looking for Lead Teachers to educate and mold young minds in our unique schools.
At Growing Room we believe in a culture built around these core values: Educational Excellence, Safety & Security, Innovation, Passion, Trust, & Family.
We have a tight-knit team of early childhood professionals, and we want YOU to join our team, if you are inspired by excellence!
We are a growing company that loves to promote from within. If you are looking to further your career in Early Childhood, we provide continual advancement opportunities for driven individuals.
If you are ready to join a winning team where we laugh and have fun, come see us! We can’t wait to meet you! Apply today online at www.GrowingRoomUSA.com.
- Responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum.
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment – including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise teacher assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- All Lead Teachers must possess a minimum of a TCC or CDA or Twenty-five (25) quarter hours or fifteen (15) semester hours from an accredited college or university in Early Childhood Education or Child Development and six (6) months of qualifying child care experience .
- High energy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
- You must be prepared to laugh, love, and learn more about children than you ever have. This is by far one of the most joyous places to work, but you must be prepared to accept the challenges and benefits this job has to offer.
Our employee benefits include:
Childcare Discount, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Supplemental Insurance, Telemedicine Plan, 401K, Direct Deposit, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Employee Assistance Program, Discounted Meals, Free Training, Birthday Celebrations, Recognition Programs, & Team Building Activities
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Columbus, GA