Our teachers work as a team to provide an environment in which parents, children, volunteers and staff can grow and develop together. We offer a caring and safe learning environment that supports each child in growing and learning to their full potential - emotionally, physically, cognitively and socially.
We teach the skills that model the respect that fosters a sense of belonging in our community of classrooms. Our teacher-to-child ratios enhance relationships and support the development of strong social and language skills.
To apply and get more information use the following link: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25790&siteid=5083#jobDetails=542626_5083
The Child Care Teacher is responsible for providing high quality care and education in a stimulating, child-centered environment that promotes learning and healthy development of the children charged to our care. This position will primarily support our infant/toddler area and will occasionally support the preschool area.
* 80 hours WI DCF approved coursework directly related to early childhood care and development or CDA certification.
* 15 additional hours of Infant/Toddler fundamentals training
* One year working in an early childhood classroom
* Educational and experience qualifications must be documented by The Registry State certification system
* Current Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED certification
* Knowledge of child development and positive guidance techniques for children ages birth-six years
* Knowledge of State Licensing regulations
* Associates or Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education
* Five years working in an early childhood classroom
* Knowledge of City of Madison Accreditation Standards
UnityPoint Health - Meriter offers an innovative benefits package to employees. Competitive pay is based on experience and education. Medical, Dental, 401 K, Tuition Assistance, Wellness Incentives, Paid time off are included. EEO/M/F/D/V