The Enrollment Specialist works with center staff to implement an enrollment process to ensure full occupancy of center. Builds strong relationships with local agencies, schools, towns, businesses and families to minimize vacancies and maximize referrals; assists families with completion of appropriate forms and in determining tuition fees; refers families that are eligible for assistance to local social service agencies.
- Facilitate enrollment of children into center in accordance with center guidelines and policy.
- Maintain confidentiality of family records.
- Maintain a waiting list of interested children in anticipation of vacancies.
- Build and maintain relationships with local resources to maximize referrals.
- Maintain contact with local social service agencies.
- Coordinate marketing and community outreach efforts.
- Manage reporting as required by Center Director.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with local agencies; working knowledge of qualifications for state and local aid.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and technology skills.
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision, with initiative and discretion.
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
Spanish a plus
Salary : $20,000 to $25,000/Yr
Minimum Education : Bachelor's
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 2 Yrs
Location : Memphis, TN