Farmhouse KIDS is a licensed Child Learning Center that is seeking a positive, energetic, and loving individual with a passion for Early Childhood Education. We are a family-oriented, close-knit organization that is looking for a motivated individual to share their passion for early childhood education and their love for working with young children.
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards.
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment - including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise teacher assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to obtain Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
- 2 yrs of experience in a child care setting
- Child Development Associate (CDA) or working to obtain
- Monday-Friday day shift schedules
- Vacation/paid holidays
- Discounted child care services
Farmhouse KIDS Child Learning Center delivers child care services for children 6 weeks through 12 years of age in Clarksville, TN.
Salary : $8.50 to $10.50/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Clarksville, TN