Looking to hire motivated Teacher's Assistants. The Teacher Assistant supports the Teachers and the Director by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children and assisting in activities to improve the overall care and quality of education. S/he must be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment. Assisting the staff in implementing a quality educational program and in developing positive relationships with the children and their parents, the Teacher Assistant observes and documents children's interest and progress, and relays that information back to parents and staff. Teacher Assistant are responsible for implementing developmentally appropriate activities based on children's interests and needs under the direction of the Teacher and the Director. Check out our benefits to joining our dedicated staff.
- Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, maintenance, and availability of classroom materials.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions and progress reports.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
- Must be 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
- High energy.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to clean classroom.
- Must obtain Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification within required time limit.
Nice To Haves
An understanding of child development.
CPR and First Aid
Paid Vacation and Personal Time.
Free quality childcare.
Retention/evaluation bonus plus annual bonuses.
Conveniently located in Bartlett, TN.
Salary : $8 to $9/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Bartlett, TN