We are growing !!!
We are in need of a teacher aide who is fun, loving, energetic, passionate and caring. Our students will shower you with affection giving back all they receive.
If you're ready to make a difference in the lives of our little ones and want to be a part of a winning team, send your resume, cover letter, and list of 2-3 professional references.
We look forward to hearing from you soon
The Teacher Assistant supports the Teachers and the Director by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children and assisting in activities to improve the overall care and quality of education. S/he must be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment. Assisting the staff in implementing a quality educational program and in developing positive relationships with the children and their parents, the Teacher Assistant observes and documents childrens interest and progress, and relays that information back to parents and staff. Teacher Assistant are responsible for implementing developmentally appropriate activities based on childrens interests and needs under the direction of the Teacher and the Director.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, maintenance, and availability of classroom materials.
- Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions and progress reports.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional child care experience.
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- An understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
- This is a full-time or part-time position with excellent benefits
- Wonderful team members
- Opportunities to grow professionally.
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 1 Yr
Location: Marietta, GA