We are one of East Cobb's premier childcare centers. Our Center is growing and we are looking for an awesome toddler (1-2 year olds) teacher to join our amazing team.
Qualifications needed to teach effectively include knowledge of best practices and methods as well as the ability to engage our students and earn their trust and attention.
Come and see what we're about - we are confident you will want to be a part of this team!
- The successful toddler teacher will be responsible for developing and implementing the lesson plans and activities.
- The toddler teacher must maintain a clean, safe and organized classroom.
- Must be loving, caring, clean, dependable, creative, punctual, have strong work ethic.
- Exhibit strong classroom management skills, and possess a genuine concern and love for children.
- Lead teacher must also have the ability to work with, mentor and lead the assistant teacher in the classroom.
- A teacher must have good written and oral communication skills and the ability to establish a positive relationship with parents and children.
- Must have prior experience with this age group.
Minimum of a CDA credential and 2 years of full time lead teaching experience is required for this position.
2-3 Professional References with name and contact information
Paid Holidays and vacation after one year of full time service
Life, Disability and Long Term care insurance
Minimum Education: Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 1 Yr
Location: Marietta, GA