This position assists the Facilities Manager in the daily maintenance of the center.
- General janitorial and facilities' maintenance including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and removal of garbage.
- Support with the cleaning and maintenance of the school buses as needed.
- Inventory and stock janitorial supplies.
- Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- One year experience working in general building maintenance.
- General knowledge of janitorial ground keeping, carpentry, and painting helpful.
- General knowledge of facility and safety guidelines.
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Ability to work independently and within a team context to achieve maximized results
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with diverse staff members.
- Able to pass drug screen and background check
Nice To Haves
Paid time off
Salary : $12/Hr
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Part Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Milwaukee, WI