Immediate position for hire to assist in the implementation of curricular activities. Provide assistance to teach students basic academic, social, and other formative skills at the elementary level.
- Able to assume duties of the teacher during their absence.
- Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as lectures, discussions, and demonstration
- Read books to entire classes or small groups.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Assist with homework support in aftercare.
- Bachelors in Education or related field.
- Monitor student performance.
- Plan creative educational activities.
- Administer tests to assess educational needs or progress.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Nice To Haves
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
Minimum Education: Bachelor's
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 3 Yrs
Location: Decatur, GA