The NowPlayingNashville.com Content Associate will create and develop content for NowPlayingNashville.com in a data entry type, part-time position.
- Content Associate will develop content for website based on a specific list of venues and organizations throughout Middle Tennessee.
- The ideal candidate will develop relationships with venues and organizations, encouraging them to submit their own content to NowPlayingNashville.com on a regular basis.
- Content Associate will support marketing and promotional efforts of website.
- Content Associate may be asked to participate in other projects as needed for NowPlayingNashville.com, including content for website partners.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Experience working in CMS; Wordpress is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and efficient use of time management skills.
- Strong, clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with diverse populations.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word, and the ability to learn quickly with other online programs.
- Must be able to commit to 19 hours per week.
- Must provide own laptop computer.
Nice To Haves
The Community Foundation exists to promote and facilitate giving in the 40 counties of Middle Tennessee and beyond. It does this by accepting gifts of any size from anyone at any time and by empowering individuals, families, companies, nonprofits, and communities to respond to needs and opportunities that matter. The Community Foundation works with people who have great hearts, whether or not they have great wealth, to craft solutions that reflect the intentions and goals of their charitable endeavors. For more information, call 615-321-4939 or visit www.cfmt.org.
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Part Time
Remote Type : Fully Remote
Category : Arts/Entertainment/Publishing
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Nashville, TN