Under the supervision of the Director, the Assistant Director works to plan, develop, organize, manage and coordinate the Quality Rated and Bright from the Start licensed programs at Harvest Rain Early Learning Academy. The Assistant Director is regularly involved in the daily operations of the program. The Assistant Director is responsible for supervising classroom teachers, classroom support staff, volunteers, and school children. The Assistant Director has an understanding of team ministry and an attitude that exemplifies working as one within the Academy.
1. Ensure teachers’ Infant – K4 Monthly Newsletter are sent out (Assist in typing the newsletters as needed or assign a staff to this task. Newsletters are due for review the 3th Thursday of each month and must be send out 1st Monday of each month.
2. Ensure that quarterly center wide/parent new-letters are send out by 1st Thursday of each month. Newsletters must be submitted for review one week in advance to the Director.
3. Oversee the implementation of enrollment/Intake/ attendance systems (i.e. CCM, Minute Menu systems) and maintain the students’ files.
4. Assist in ensuring that the food program operates smoothly and in compliance with the CACFP and supervise frontline staff.
5. Assist in monitoring the daily operation of the center to ensure BFTS & Quality Rated requirements are being follow.
6. Providing direct supervision for the Infant - K4 Staff (i.e. Closing Manager for the center) and daily operation.
7. Assist at the front desk as needed (i.e. collecting tuition, answering the phones
8. Manage and conduct administrative tasks while following Bright from the Start Regulations and making sure the facility runs effectively.
9. Maintaining good relationship with parents, teachers, and staff
10. Other duties may be add or modified per the academy’s needs; oversee and implement the curriculum
CDA, AA, or 40 Hour Director Training and 3 years related experience
BA in Early Childhood Education and or Administration
paid sick leave