The Teacher Assistant supports the Teachers and the Director by helping to create a caring and safe environment for the children and assisting in activities to improve the overall care and quality of education. Applicant must be able to communicate, listen and work well with others in a team environment.
- Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, maintenance, and availability of classroom materials.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional child care experience.
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- An understanding of child development.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
Holiday pay after 90 days
Vacation after 1 year
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 2 Yrs
Location: Decatur, GA