If you enjoy working with children, Trinity Children's Learning Center is the place for you. Trinity Children's Learning Center is a private Christian childcare center providing childcare services in the local Cordova area. With a new and improved management team and multiple locations we are thriving to find passionate, loving, and innovative individuals to join our team.
TCLC is looking for qualified childcare professional teachers who have a passion for having a positive impact on children and youth. Teachers must possess a love for Christ and children, patience, a positive attitude, knowledge of Department of Human Service childcare rules and regulations, cleanliness, the ability to follow company policies and procedures, punctuality, professionalism, creativity, and all minimal criteria for childcare employees mandated by the Department of Human Services.
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching.
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences.
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met.
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment - including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children.
- Supervise teacher assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records, forms and files.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional child care experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
- Associate's Degree in early childhood education or related field of study with a minimum of 30 Credits in ECE.
- Requirements include the ability to take frequent walks, use hands and fingers, handle objects, tools or controls, talk to and hear voices at many levels. May also be required to kneel, bend, squat or crawl.
- A specific vision ability will be required including the ability to see up close and up to a certain distance, to see colors, have peripheral vision and depth perception.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Nice To Haves
Competitive Childcare Compensation
Employee Perks Rewards
Salary : $9 to $14/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 3 Yrs
Location : Cordova, TN