Kiddie Korner of Athens is a 3 star Christian child care facility. Our mission is to provide quality childcare, for all children, in a fun and safe learning environment. Hiring for Full Time Position in the Preschool Department. Also Hiring 2 Full Time positions covering time off.
- Assist or implement curriculum activities and lesson plans. Follow program schedule for the classroom, outdoor times, meals, snacks and special activities.
- Uses positive guidance techniques consistent with sate licensing regulations; counsels children when social, academic or adjustment problems arise.
- Assist classroom teacher with keeping accurate and current records of each child's developmental milestones, student forms, anecdotal notes and attendance.
- Helps to establish developmentally appropriate room arrangement, decor and learning environment in the classroom.
- Interacts professionally with current and prospective families.
- Interacts professionally and respectfully with coworkers.
- Accepts temporary work assignments in the events regularly scheduled staff is not available.
- Implements appropriate emergency procedures in the event of an emergency.
- Must receive certification in CPR/First Aid.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to repeatedly bend, stoop and run; must repeatedly lift and carry children.
Nice To Haves
- CDA or Degree
- Prior Experience in a Licensed daycare is not required but is beneficial
- Discounted childcare
- Unemployment insurance paid
- 30% Dental insurance paid if desired
- 15% Vision insurance paid if desired
- Social security & Medicare paid
- Bereavement Leave, FMLA and Maternity Leave
- Paid or partial paid conferences and trip opportunities
- Monthly contests
- Reimbursement for 1/2 CDA cost and CDA test cost
- Performance raise opportunities
- Pay based on Position, education and experience.
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Athens, TN