We are looking for someone who enjoys working with young children, ranging in ages from 6 weeks to 5 years.
Daily responsibilities include maintaining a consistent routine each day and providing positive interactions with children, parents and co-workers. Light house keeping duties, such as laundry, sweeping, mopping and sanitizing toys are completed throughout the day.
Professional development is provided and we can work together to help you achieve your education goals related to early childhood education.
We are looking for employees who are motivated and excited to provide top level care to our children on a daily basis. Reliability is a MUST!
Teachers and parents are required to wear masks in the center, temperatures are taken upon entry, high touch points are sanitized regularly.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Care for children in a classroom setting.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and diaper changes.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and diapers/restroom usage.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as laundry, sweeping, sanitizing surfaces.
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Assist in preparing food and serving meals and refreshments to children.
- Create developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Organize and participate in recreational activities and outings, such as games and events.
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
- CPR/First Aid or willingness to obtain
- Must wear a mask or face covering at all times
- Reliable and responsible
Nice To Haves
Previous child care experience is appreciated, but not required.
Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
Professional Development Training
Vision and Dental Insurance Offered
Fixed weekly work schedule, flexibility if needed
Rewarding and fun work environment
Salary : $10 to $11/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Knoxville, TN