Perpetual Motion Preschool is seeking a Lead teacher for our four and five year old class. This person will plan and present age appropriate activities and lessons for the children. The hours will be 8:30 to 5:30 Monday through Friday. We look forward to meeting candidates who love working with children!
- Implement curriculum, including weekly lesson plans and activities
- Keeping up with our cleaning schedules
- Filling out daily reports
- Understand and follow STATE and STARS procedures and protocols
- Work closely with teachers and director to ensure the best experience for our families
- Some classroom Cleaning
- Closing down the classrooms at the end of the day.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Background check required.
- Shows a commitment to and desire to uphold childcare licensing rules.
- Maintains professionalism through her appearance an or dress code, and also commits to continuing education and in service training as needed as described in the employee handbook. (in-service hours)
- Displays a positive attitude and personality in the classroom and with families, and has a genuine love and concern for the children in her class, and their families.
- Displays a commitment to attending monthly staff meetings.
- Maintains appropriate and friendly relationships with families.
- Maintains healthy and open lines of communications with families and the center director at all times and as necessary.
- Supports and extends on the children's learning during the day and at center time.
- Document and assist each child's development and needs by complying documentation on behavior, artwork, photographs and other details as needed.
Nice To Haves
At least one year experience as a lead teacher
Salary : $9 to $10/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Maryville, TN