Infant assistant teacher hours 8:30am to 5:30pm
Also hiring for the following:
1 year old age group 7:30am to 4:30pm (Lead Teacher)
8:30am to 5:30pm (Asst. Teacher)
2 year old age group 8:00am to 5:00pm
4 & 5 year old age group 9:30am to 6:30pm(SUMMER)
- Providing care for children, such as grooming, feeding, changing diapers, and cleaning rooms and toys.
- Developing and encouraging age-appropriate learning and socialization to ensure children learn basic skills and concepts, such as communication, manners, sharing, etc.
- Maintaining a safe workplace by monitoring children for health, behavioral, and emotional issues and reporting concerns to director
- Helping children discover new interests by introducing them to art, music, sports, and other potential hobbies.
- Ensuring children are learning positive behaviors and providing guidance as needed.
- Preparing children to enter the next level of care or for entry into school.
Must be 18 years old or older.
Must love children and have much patience working with them.
Must be very welcoming and friendly.
Must be very energetic.
Must have at least 1 year experience working in a Group center.
Must have completed the following:
Fundamentals of Infant and Toddlers & Skills & Strategies
Introduction of the Childcare Profession
Skills and Strategies
High School Diploma
Shaken Baby Syndrome
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 1 Yr
Location: MILWAUKEE, WI