Wisconsin Early Childhood Association works to build a foundation for a lifetime of learning for Wisconsin's young children by promoting excellence in early education programs, supporting professionalism in the early childhood workforce, and calling for greater investment in quality early child care. The WECA mission is to meet the professional needs of adults who nurture and teach Wisconsin's young children through a rich continuum of services.
The WEESSN Program Coach is responsible for working with Family Child Care providers to enhance business practices and improve organizational supports for staff.
The Southwest Wisconsin WEESSN Program Coach will work in Lafayette, Crawford, Green, Grant, Iowa and Richland Counties.
WECA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all employees and applicants.
Resumes accepted until September 20th, 2021.
1. Work with the WEESSN Team Coordinator to tailor mentorship strategies for early care and education programs based on key financial data and other identified metrics.
2. Analyze program operations and identify appropriate Shared Services supports for impacting program wellbeing.
3. Meet bi-weekly with program leaders in a mentorship capacity aimed at increasing program revenues and impacting other identified metrics.
4. Co-create a business plan with program leaders and boards that will achieve stated goals.
5. Collect and analyze financial business plan data monthly to co-evaluate progress with program leaders.
6. Co-plan professional development opportunities with the WEESSN Lead Program Coach and WEESSN Financial Specialist to facilitate monthly community of practice meetings for enrolled child care programs.
7. Participate in Shared Services focus-groups and meetings as needed.
8. Help with onboarding and data entry for child care management software.
9. Collaborate with WEESSN team at large to improve services and functions and performing other duties as assigned to support WEESSN work and WECA as an organization.
10. Document program contacts in case management system.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
Persons occupying this position must be able to perform all essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Both inside and outside the workplace, staff are expected to foster a positive team environment through:
WECA provides a level of employee benefits which helps attract and retain talented professionals like you - the kind of professionals who are committed to serving Wisconsin's Early Childhood workforce.
WECA offers paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, retirement, and a flexible spending plan.