Calvary Young Children's School in the Green Hills area of Nashville is seeking early childhood professionals who are passionate about working with young children. CYCS is a DHS licensed, Three Star Quality preschool program that serves children 6 weeks to five years of age from 7:30-5:30 daily. We provide a safe, nurturing Christian environment for our children, families and staff.
We have multiple Assistant Preschool Teacher positions available. Hours are set 8:45-5:30, Monday-Friday. Pay is competitive. To pursue this opportunity, call (615) 269-5574 for more information.
To be considered for employment a candidate must:
- Be able to work well in a team atmosphere
- Have relevant experience and training in working with young children.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and receive additional training.
- Have knowledge of the TN DHS rules and regulations and The Environment Rating Scale is preferred.
- Assistant Teacher Candidates must be 18 years old and have a minimum of a High School Diploma. A CDA, Associate or BS/BA degree is preferred.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervising and interacting with the children in the classroom
- Assisting with diapering, potty training, and/or toileting depending on the age group
- Supervising meal and snack times
- Other classroom duties
All Assistant Teach candidates must be 18 years or older and have a minimum of a High School Diploma. A CDA, Associates, or BS/BA degree is preferred.
Nice To Haves
- CPR/First Aid Training
- Knowledge of DHS and 3 Star Requirements
- Opportunity to participate in group health insurance
- Opportunity to participate in life insurance
- Retirement plan for full-time employees after 7 years
- 50% discount on child care for full-time employees
- Opportunities for continued professional development in early childhood
Salary : $13.09 to $13.09/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Nashville, TN