This position is responsible for the general custodial duties in the kitchen and lunch room. The Floater must be willing to work in a Christian environment, work alongside the Assistant Director, Lead Teacher, and Assistant Teacher, provide a positive atmosphere, comply with all rules set forth by the Tennessee State Department of Human Services. The Floater will report to and is supervised by the Director.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- 19.5 hours weekly
- Follows the Lakeland Community School Calendar
- Create an environment that meets all health and safety standards.
- Supervise and maintain safety of all students in the lunch room and various places throughout the preschool at all times.
- Be able to lift 10 - 60 lbs. that includes but is not limited to lunch room tables, chairs, high chairs, gym and playground equipment, diapering a child, assisting a child in the restroom, etc.
- Prepare lunch room set up and take down
- Clean and disinfect all kitchen and lunch room equipment
- Create monthly snack calendar
- Keep inventory of kitchen and supply closets
- Assist Director, Assistant Director, Lead Teacher, and Assistant Teacher as needed
- Teach daily lessons in Lead Teachers/Assistant Teacher's absence
- Follow and implement behavior modification plans adopted by St Paul UMC Preschool
- Communicate daily with parents during pick up/drop off and through publications
- Perform other related duties as assigned or directed
- High School Diploma
- Preschool experience preferred
- Must pass a background check
Nice To Haves
Salary : $10/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Lakeland, TN