Kids Depot Childcare Center is seeking early childhood professionals who are passionate about working with young children ages 4-5. Kids Depot offers quality early childhood education and cares for children ages infants (6 weeks) to five 12 years of age. We are seeking an Early Childhood teacher that will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy, and nurturing learning environment. Additionally, the childcare provider will monitor the children's behavior and development, implement activities and develop daily lesson plans based on the needs of the children.
- Implements developmentally appropriate curriculum and activities according to DHS licensing standards, and center policies
- Maintains a clean, safe, organized classroom environment which contributes to the physical, emotional, social, and cognitive growth of children.
- Develops and implements curriculum based on children's individual needs and levels of development
- Participates in and contributes to staff meetings, parent meetings/conferences, and opportunities for professional development.
- Promotes and maintains confidentiality concerning information related to children, parents, and co-workers
- High School diploma or GED required
- Early Childhood education credentials, such as a CDA preferred
- One year of early childhood education experience is required
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds is required
- Experience working with children in a supervised setting is required
- Strong communication skills are required
- CPR and First Aid certification is preferred
- Ability to interact well with children, families, and staff
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills and be flexible
- Ability to be flexible to the center's needs and hours
Nice To Haves
Salary : $7 to $10/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Clarksville, TN