Mulberry Bush Early Learning Program of Brattleboro, VT, seeking to hire a positive and reliable full time substitute teacher to work in all classrooms infant/toddler/preschool/pre-k as needed./ This job will be full time with benefits, and is guaranteed work 32 - 40 hours per week.
- Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, maintenance, and availability of classroom materials.
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions and progress reports.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
- Follow all center policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
- Successful completion of High School or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional child care experience is a plus.
- High energy and ability to work outdoors in all climates.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- An understanding of child development.
- Excellent organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification. (Can obtain once hired)
- Must clear full background check.
Nice To Haves
This position will be full time 32-40 hours per week and included benefits are paid holidays, snow days, full time weekly hourly equivalent in sick and vacation/personal pay, child care incentive for their own child, dental plan options, retirement options.
Salary : $15 to $17/Hr
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Brattleboro, VT