Attend to children, while performing a variety of task to ensure the health and safety of the children enrolled.
Perfect for a mother who wants to work with her children!
Perfect for College student looking into education!
Perfect for anyone who loves children and cares about the future generation we are building!
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Care for children in institutional setting.
- Sanitize toys and play equipment.
- Discipline children and recommend or initiate other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
- Identify signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring them to parents' or guardians' attention.
- Observe and monitor children's play activities.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Instruct children in health and personal habits, such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
- Read to children and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas.
- Sterilize bottles and prepare formulas.
- Maintain a safe play environment.
- Communicate with children's parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Create developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- must be ale to pass a drug screening and physical
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Fast Paced Environment. .
- 18 years and older
Nice To Haves
- Experience with young children
- Associates or Bachelors
Discounted Childcare(50% off of Lead Teachers!)
Opportunities for paid trainings and travel
insurance opportunities after 90 days
- Performance raise opportunities
- Pay based on position, experience and degree.
Paid days off after 6 months
sick days and personal days after one year
- More additonal days after years served.
Salary : $11.50 to $15.50/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Flexible
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Lenoir City, TN