Crievewood Weekday is seeking a mature, energetic and dependable educators to work with ages older 2's up to 4 year olds. Keeping that in mind, the right candidate will inspire our children to be life-long learners by actively engaging with the children through play and various educational activities. We are looking for candidates that are passionate about the growth and development of the children in their care. The teacher is responsible for developing activity plans and managing the day-to-day activities of the classroom.
- Coordinate developmentally appropriate activity plans based on the center themes.
- Maintain accurate records
- Follow Center Policies and Procedures including Covid-19 Enhancements
- Must be able to start June 2021
- Minimum of 2 years of professional child care experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High energy and the ability to work well with others and to foster a team environment.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification.
- Must clear full background check and must pass health screening.
- Requirements include the ability to take frequent walks, use hands and fingers, handle objects, tools or controls, talk to and hear voices at many levels. May also be required to kneel, bend, squat or crawl.
- Work day 8:30 AM to 5 PM (some flexibility)
- Position is Monday thru Friday
Nice To Haves
- Associate's Degree in early childhood education or related field of study with a minimum of 30 Credits in ECE.
Competitive Compensation based on experience and education
9 Paid Holidays
50% Child Care Tuition Discount
Insurance Plans available thru AFLAC
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Nashville, TN