The Frazer Center is currently accepting applications for a full-time position, working in our classrooms. The hours for this position are 9:00-6:00 M-F.
Frazer Center is a leader in our market, offering, full-time inclusive child care for infants through Georgia pre-k. We are an inclusive community located in Atlanta where people of all levels of ability and disability gather, learn and flourish together.
Primary objectives of this position include:
- Assist in preparing meals according to DHR guidelines.
- Assist in delivering meals to classrooms
- Maintain safe and clean kitchen environment, through washing dishes, mopping floors, cleaning food carts, sanitizing counter tops, etc.
- Assist in classrooms as a floater or teacher-in-training (dependent upon experience) when needed
- Serve as the receptionist at the front desk from 4:00-6:00 daily
- Energetic, caring, and reliable
- Ability to relate positively with young children
- Minimum of 1 year's experience in an Early Childhood Education setting
- Must pass criminal background check, physical, and pre-employment drug testing
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Standing for extended periods
- High School Diploma/GED required, CDA or degree in ECE preferred
We offer competitive compensation including great benefits, paid time off (18 days/year), and paid holidays (12 days/year),healthcare, dental, vision, 401(K) matching plan.
Minimum Education: High School or Equivalent
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 1 Yr
Location: Atlanta, GA