This position will provide organizational and operational support for NCTC marketing and communications department.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Support the marketing and communications initiatives to NCTC members and staff including:
- Work with marketing team to establish communication and campaign schedules for execution
- Develop/create/launch/manage the new LMS and related content and assets
- Back up/supporting the Digital Content Manager for web content, social media management, e-newsletters etc.
- Creation and distribution of press releases
- Development of power point presentations for training and communications
- Manipulate member contact data for communication segmentation
- Content creation for press releases, member stories, white papers and best practices
- Development of editorial calendar and project plans for key marketing and communications projects
- Collaborate with subject matter experts on strategic initiatives to develop accompanying communications plans to internal and external audiences
- Development of visual storytelling assets from video to infographics
- Creation of project timelines and activity tracking for key projects
- Creation of analytics dashboards related to marketing and communications projects
- Development of member surveys and reporting on key findings
- Segmentation of member contact information for marketing campaigns in CRM system
To perform the job successfully, the following skills and experience are essential to the position:
- Preferred education: Bachelor's degree in marketing or communications; additional work experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Experience with creative copy writing
- Experience with social media platforms Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Ability to use video software such as Final Cut Pro
- Highly organized and strong attention to a multitude of details.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point required.
- Experience with Adobe creative cloud.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, promotional materials, newsletter articles and staff instructions.
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and members.
- Team-oriented with positive, professional attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- Must be able to cope with stress brought on by standards, decision making, changing priorities and uneven workflow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
NCTC provides its full-time, regular employees with a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid time off (PTO) allowance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Health savings account (HSA)
- On-site Fitness Center (HQ location only)
Minimum Education: Bachelor's
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: 2 Yrs
Location: Englewood, CO