Seeking child care professional for a Spanish Emphasis child care center and preschool. Instruct children 2 years old in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: planning and implementing age-appropriate activities and daily cleaning tasks.
Must have an associates or bachelors finished and 1 year experience: ECE Associates, Credential OR Fundamentals of Infant and Toddler Care, Introduction to the Child Care Profession, Skills and Strategies for the Child Care Teacher. Must also have CPR/First Aid/AED training and SIDS.
Experience in a childcare setting is necessary.
Non-Discrimination Policy: All 'Bout Children Preschool is an equal opportunity provider. We accept applications for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, color, creed, physical or mental disability or any other protected status.
- Curriculum updating
- Monthly Goals - from Portage
- Portfolio via Brightwheel
- Classroom arrangement/keep classroom clean
- Communicate and greet parents
- Input information on Brightwheel for parents
- Quarterly newsletter
- Take pictures - for general use and portfolios
- Attend Monthly Staff meetings
- Attain 25 CEUs once a year
- Keep common areas clean (bathroom, sink)
- Change diapers & work on potty training
- Language acquisition (talking to children, them solve problems, etc...)
- Implement Spanish words
- Sign in on time, and leave on time (unless asked by a Director to do otherwise)
- Previous experience needed
- High energy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills.
- A strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Infant/child CPR and First Aid certification - can be updated if hired
- Must clear full background check.
- Must pass health screening.
Nice To Haves
Required, but ok to get once hired:
- First Aid/CPR/AED training
- Shaken Baby Syndrome training
- Child Abuse and Neglect
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- Paid Training/Education
- Retirement plan
- Paid Staff meetings
- Childcare discount
We believe children engaged in active learning and play build a personal knowledge of the world around them through action, engagement and reflection. We believe that children make meaning of these experiences through interactions with teachers, parents, the community and each other.
Salary : $13 to $15/Hr
Minimum Education : Associate
Job Type : Full Time
Category : Education/Training
Minimum Experience : 1 Yr
Location : Brookfield, WI