Follow the schedule and guidelines set by the Lead teacher to complete the daily activites of the students in your care. Follow nightly cleaning requirements for disinfection and sanitization of the classroom enviroment.
- Attend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers.
- Teach basic skills, such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as tummy time and other floor activities to enhance strenght and muscle support of growing infants
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
- Welcome arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Demonstrate activities to children.
- Arrange indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities, and safety.
- Follow nightly cleaning requirements for disinfection and sanitization of the classroom enviroment.
- 6 months of Childcare experience in a DSS licensed or Registered Facility
Nice To Haves
Christian Work Enviroment
Vacation/Sick pay after 1 year of employment
Minimum Education : None
Job Type : Full Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Taylors, SC