Follow the schedule and guidelines set by the Lead teacher to complete the daily activites of each infant in your care.
- Attend to children's basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers.
- Teach basic skills, such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene, and social skills.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order.
- Read books to entire classes or to small groups.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social development, such as tummy time and other floor activities to enhance strenght and muscle support of growing infants
- Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Identify children showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and child development specialists.
- Enforce all administration policies and rules governing students.
- Serve meals and snacks in accordance with nutritional guidelines.
- Assimilate arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Demonstrate activities to children.
- Arrange indoor and outdoor space to facilitate creative play, motor-skill activities, and safety.
- 6 months of Childcare experience in a DSS licensed or Registered Facility
Nice To Haves
Christian Work Enviroment
Vacation/Sick pay after 1 year of employment
Salary : $8 to $9/Hr
Minimum Education : High School or Equivalent
Job Type : Part Time
Category : None
Minimum Experience : None
Location : Taylors, SC